Friday, April 1, 2011

Neti Pot...

So I have been wanting to try out a Neti Pot for a while. A few trusted people have suggested that should I try one, because I often have blockage on one side of my nose thanks to my crooked nose. I was born that way. My breathing is effected by any kind of boogies in my right nostril, even tiny guys.

Now, I'm the type that can't justify buying something "just to try it". I won't do it. I'll talk myself straight out of it, usually for financial reasons. Even though a Neti Pot averages at about $15, and many manufacturer's coupons are available, I just never got around to doing it. It was really a top priority.

Until one day, I saw that if you "Like" Waterpik SinuSense on facebook, they will send you  a free SinuSense product of your choice. Well I was all over that, let me tell you. And then I forgot about it as quickly as I got excited about it.

Two days ago my Waterpik SinuSense Neti Pot came in the mail and I was thrilled to see that it came with 60 soothing saline packets (about $9 value). I thought that I'd surely have to go out and buy them. I thought that was the "gimmick". I was wrong, and not upset about it at all.

It took a couple days for me to try it out, but I sure am glad that I did. I had immediate relief. My right nostril is super clear. I can breathe comfortably through it, which is very rare for me. I was worried that I'd feel like my nose was very dried out after using the saline. I assume it would feel dry, like getting ocean water up my nose as a child. Again, I was wrong. My nose feels great. I will never turn back now. I'm a Neti-Potter for life.

And just to be clear, I was not asked to write this. I'm just genuinely happy to have found a product that helped me. It's the little things in life that keep me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment