Monday, November 29, 2010

Words, words, words.

3rd post today, oh well.

I was talking to John last night about trying to chronicle Lucas' language development. He picked up about 3-4 words just last week. I'm pretty sure this is going to snowball quickly... Right now he can say the following words:

-Mamma
-Dadda
- Doggie (pronounced "deej-da")
- Joey/Doughie (we call him both, lucas "do-do-do-eeee")
- Cracker (clack-ah)
- Juice (douche. yes he says douche, or jouche. same word also means milk, beverage really)
- Stop
- Bad
-Yes (or YEEAAAA)
-Yay!!
-Uh-oh (that counts as a word, right?)
-Car
-Truck
-Ball
-Bob
-Jackson (one of his first words, sounds like "jack-shin")
-Bye &/or Buh-Bye


He has said, but inconsistently:
-Nana
- Nono
- Auntie
- Pa
- Lucas
- Baby
- Hi

I'm sure there are many many more. I'll likely edit this post a few times in the next week. I'll make this an "update" item when I do my typical updates about Marriage, Motherhood, Lucas' developments, Norm, Business, Family, etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment