Wednesday, August 12, 2009

...progress...

So in the past 24 hours, I have:
-Made plans for a girls night
-started researching for our anniversary/john's birthday weekend
(I'm thinking about going on a zip-line canopy tour/camping trip. 1 night)
-called john and told him to find a babysitter b/c Suicide File is playing in Boston tomorrow, and we are GOING!
-made a dress-buying date with John for Sunday. I love shopping with him.

These are all steps to get "me" back. Doing things that I want to do... and not feeling guilty about it. It's ok to get a babysitter & go out. It's ok to tell John that I want a girls night out, and he has to watch Lucas. It's ok to put my fears aside and do something fun & interesting for our anniversary.

Hopefully I can continue down this path! More about getting back to "me" tomorrow or Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment