Sunday, May 15, 2011

It's about that time...

for me to have a minor mental breakdown, as I do yearly, and chop all my hair off.

The timing for my breakdowns tends to vary. I'll try to chronicle them:

2005, hello flat (aka no)boobs, septum ring and size 0 jeans. HA!
2006, Nov, Wedding 
November 2007 - with my nephew, Jackson. 
May 2008 - Bachelorette party , where is that dress??? 
June 2009 - only photo i have of my hair

As you can see, I had Lucas in June of 2009, and my hair (and all beauty aspects) have taken a back seat since then...  I have gotten it cut & colored occasionally but I haven't REALLY chopped it in a while. It's about time. 

I have an appt tomorrow, which I'm trying my damnedest to make it to. I had a death in the family, so I may need to attend services tomorrow. I'm hoping I can squeeze my hair appt in first. We'll see. 

Photo update soon. Also and update on my thrifting finds so far. Nothing too exciting, but some cute summer basics! 



No comments:

Post a Comment