Thursday, January 27, 2011

Things that make you go "hmmmm"...

We're still on baby watch, in the Romiglio household. Keri is due in 4 days, and Morgan is due is 13 (I may be a few days off...). I'm very excited to have two new additions to the family. Two little munchkins to snuggle. Two little babes to spoil. Two smushy faced, wiggly little minis to love!

In other news, I hate snow. I know, I know I live in MA, I should be used to snow. But this is outrageous. 75+ inches in 30 days. Seriously? We opened the front door today and the plows had plowed the snow all the way up our stairs and covered a few inches of our front door. We have a good 5-6 steps too... Our door is about 3+ feet off the ground. And to top it off, Lucas has had a cold that he just can't shake for the past 2 weeks. Aside from Jackson's birthday party on Saturday, Lucas and I haven't left the house for the majority of the past two weeks. I'm going stir crazy, yet I have no desire to go anywhere either. It makes no sense.

I've been toying with the idea of starting an anonymous blog. Not to replace this one, but rather in addition to this one. I'd like to remain anonymous so I can work through some emotions and there is some very sensitive material that I'd need to chat about to work through those emotions. (I know, cryptic, blah). The thing is, there's a lot in my life that is piling up right now, and a lot of the "story" is not mine. It's someone else's life circumstances that deeply affect me. I feel like talking about it would give some other people the courage to talk about similar situations, but I'm not brave enough to "out" this story & it's characters.

I have a lot of thinking to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment