Monday, February 20, 2012

Oh, my poor little neglected blog. Life is crazy right now.

A quick update:
School is crazy busy! Last portions of "upper" level accounting & tax classes. I left all 'easy' classes for my last semester, so this semester is pretty tough.
Started an internship at a local CPA firm, and I am killing it. I'm so proud of myself. Initiative and confidence have always been a struggle for me, but I'm going great. I'm proud of myself. My boss is impressed.
Lucas is awesome. He knows all of his letters now, and really enjoys "doing e-mails". He's quite funny these days.
I finally joined this century and got an iPhone. I love it, and of course am loving Instagram. I should start posting  photos here more regularly.
I had a girls night this past weekend, and it was pretty funny. I met up with John and his friends after, and hilarity ensued. (Heather, we have to Karaoke at the Turtle next time, much younger vibe, lots of dancing)

Well, speaking of... Heather from Just Another Story , she was nice enough to pass this along to me, so I will do the same:


Here are the rules...

Upon receiving this award, you are to:

1) Link back to the person who awarded you;
2) Answer all of the award questions;
3) Tell something about yourself that you haven't told anyone on your blog yet;
4) Award as many bloggers that you think are worthy of this award and make them aware of it.



Here are the questions:


What is your go-to makeup brand:
Ha, funny. Umm... I like MAC shadows but only get them as gifts b/c I'm cheap. I am obsessed with various lipstains lately, and have really enjoyed playing with them. My only everyday makeup is mascara, and I stick with the tried and true Maybelline Great Lash. 


What was your favorite fashion trend of 2011:
Baha, fashion is SO not my thing. I've been pairing a lot of long cardi's, with simple tanks, leggings or skinny jeans and either flats or boots depending on the weather. I've been a thrifting machine lately. 


What is your favorite dessert: 
I've been loving ice cream lately. I am a salty girl, more than sweet. I am currently obsessed with Archer Farms Peach Mango Salsa (not a dessert, I know...) 


What is your favorite color:
Mustard, Navy


What is your middle name:
Elizabeth


The last song you listened to:
Don't Carry It All by the Decemberists (Thanks, Spotify!)


Dogs or cats?
Dogs, though I have both


Something I haven't told anyone of my blog yet:
I have nightmares of waking up and realizing I have turned back into the person I was 10 years ago. 

I'm going to nominate:







1 comment: